Friday, February 26, 2010

I love haters;)

yeah i know some of you guys didnt like me at all,well,im good with it
and furthermore,the way you texted me,and yeah,i tried to call you but i do think you might be scared to talk to me.ehh please.if youre backing up that girl,go ahead.be my guest.i would love to see when she kicked your butts off.

i dont see why you should react like this.do you want to be famous?at school ONLY???hahaha.well,highschool is just only highschool.you can make it better or worse.but stop backstabbing and playing like a fu*king retard girl!i dont even bloody care if you want to call us but please.im the victim here.ive lost so many best old friends because of you
im glad what happened last thursday before hols.but i think you werent taking it seriously.

badly,if im not the one that was backing you up before,i think you couldve been murder yourself.hahahaaaa.

i think most of the people that has been in a fight with you was happy and they supported it when they seee,I was not there to back you up.so yeah.


keep on crawling girl.cause i know i'll kick your ass off my face!

No comments: