Friday, May 28, 2010

-.-

okay,when i woke up this morning.i checked my phone and i got like around 3 text messages.one from sera,my iman sakinaah and theres this one unknown number.so then i texted la mana tau my friend ke ape.then the person asked me back.i was like'kau yg hntr dulu tanya aku buat apa-.-'then he introduced la himself as arie or something and all.then i was like okay lah.then i saja asked him,where does he live.dia reply mcm ni-At tmn bunga raya setapak..i think mesti u xmmpu-i was like.kau ingt rumah kau tu istana ke apa?your parents mmg la mampu nak beli the house you live in not you.dah la berlagak.when i see his fb profile,ingatkan muka hot ke ape nak cakap towards me like that.ni muka pun macam gay ada hati nak ckp mcm tu.then i was thankful to my phone cause im out of cred.yeayyy!but then he asked me i ada bf ke tak then he keeps on kacauing me.oh raxief,if you were here im really in need of your help.:((

No comments: