Monday, December 20, 2010

Hey yeahh:D

Hello guys!It's almost the end of the year and yeah!It's 5days till Christmas!So Merry Christmas to all you guys!Yeah,Ive been doing alot of things since school hols starts.Well mostly babysitting my sis-.- Well,here i am in my room doing nothing because Ryan didnt have his car today cause he sent them to the workshop to repair something about sensor.oh whatthehell-.- so As far as i can remember,the last time I went out to Pavilion was to meet my friend Mira Rara.well,that was like in November.lol and yeah,I'll be going to Langkawi for 3days starting on Christmas.Cant wait!And Im turning 17 next year!then goodbye schoool life!lol well,I bought school things last saturday and believe me,its like so crowded there!urgh,I think im getting claustraphobic about it-.- Well,I gotta go now.Wanting to watch Family Guy badly!hahaha so Long and HOHOHO!:D

No comments: