Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hell Yeah I'm BACK!

Well Hello World!(bak kata Anwar Hadi) Lol now I'm feeling so happy cause I'm actually finished my exams and yes,NO MORE SCHOOL!but yeah I'm gonna miss my friends thou.I've been struggle through things lately but manage to solve them real fast.Oh and i guess this is my last week here because...IM GOING ON A VACATION!TO SABAH BABYYY!MY HOMETOWNNN!lol well,its been a while since ive been there and i just cant wait!Oh yeah,in this time I finally realized that I haven't been myself lately.So I wanted to apologize if I'm being tooo harsh on anyone.And right now,I need to settle down my license and looking for jobs.And furthermore,I'm feeling indifferent right now.Some things are just making me wanted to fly out of the country(luckily I'm going to sabah next week).Oh well,lets put away all of that!and to you guys,hope you have a safe holiday and have a delightful end of year;)

xx SA xx

No comments: