Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hi Nicky Nicky Nick!

Say hello to my baby Nick!By the way I got it last Friday and yes!Finally me and my dad got to actually make a surprise for Ryan!haha well,apart of being scolded,he never expect to get the car fast(me neither,actually) but Alhamdulillah.Everything turns out well ;) and yes,the first night I went to Al-Safa and met Chico there,along with Eqal and Amir :) It was really a fun night thou;) Anyways,I'm kinda bored now considering I have to woke Ryan up at 5 cause he's going to work at 6.Like hell crazy right?I mean,he's like working non-stop.I mean this week he works 7 freakin days!EVEN SUNDAY!oh my,kalah pak guard-.- hmm okay guys,need to go now.btw to this one awesome guy,I is miss you and if you can guess who,do tell me aite?:3 so long and take care loves :D

No comments: