Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Moderation baby!

Well hello there guys!How have you guys been doing?Apologies for my lateness.hehehe.Well here's a topic that I would say very important for you guys to know.Moderation.

What is Moderation actually?
Based on what I've googled(basically we all know the meaning but to be precise)
Moderation is the process of eliminating or lessening extremes. It is used to ensure normality throughout the medium on which it is being conducted.

So yeah,I know it's sometimes human nature to boast about things,like example when they achieved something good in life or having something that you have been working on for a long time.Yes,that is sometimes good.but to be exact,exaggerating things is not okay.A BIG DONT for me if you ask.Sometimes,you can exaggerate things.but if you do it often,well people will get bored of hearing that(honesty is always the best policy) and by just talking,people can get second thoughts.Unless if you really own those stuffs then its best to be moderate.In Islam,our prophet Muhammad SAW says,Moderation is a good thing.Islam is moderate.So apologies for other religions out there but to me,moderation should be inside of every human beings.To me,when you wanted to boast about something,let it be for real.Don't exaggerate things that you don't have.cause people will know its a lie.So be moderate in everything.

This is basically what I have in mind and I wanted to share with you guys.Apologies for my harshness or mistakes.

P/S:Aceh,Indonesia had a terrible earthquake at 3:38pm yesterday.So let's pray for them and hope everything will turn out okay.InsyaAllah ;)

Lots of love,SA

No comments: