Monday, May 28, 2012

Hell Yeah Toodle Dee Doo!

Hello people!How have you guys been doing?Hope things are getting better each day ;) So last week,as I was scrolling some recent updates on Facebook,Sephora Malaysia posted a picture of a nice full set of pallete called Pret-A-Pallete.And it actually consists of 42 colors including blush and lip gloss.Well at first I thought the price was reasonable.So I showed them to my dad.And he actually approved me buying the pallete.Yes,I was freaking out at the moment but I'm just glad to have something that I wanted in my hands :) So I went to KLCC yesterday considering Ryan also wanted to buy some camera equipment for my dad.Then I went there and asked the sales girl is the pallete is still available.They actually still have lots of em.Like seriously.Lol silly me.And I felt relieved because the pallete is still there.haha So as she passed me the box,my hands are tingling. I got butterflies on my big tummy.Everything felt so nice ;) So I went to the counter and finally,the pallete is mine.Oh my,this is awkward but seriously.It was the best thing ever.Then I rushed to the car park and then Ryan and I are off to Pudu Plaza to buy the camera filter and a monopod for my dad.I was absolute satisfied with the pallete that I bought.So I guess this is an early present for me considering my birthday is just around the corner and my dad is not going to be celebrating with me cause he's going on a honeymoon to Italy with Auntie Kas.Damn!I just wish I could go too :( but oh well,let's just hope they have a safe journey there !Anyways here's some of the picture I took with the new Sephora Pret-A-Porter pallete along with my other pallete that I own ;) Anyway guys,I gotta go!
Au revoir mon amis ;)
xxSarah Azr

This is when I was scrolling on Facebook when I found this one :D

It's absolutely amazing :D

Some of my other palletes;)

No comments: