Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome Ramadhan!

Assalamualaikum and hello there people!How are you guys?I'm feeling good as ever ;) Btw today is the first day of Ramadhan in the year of 2012 ;) I'm excited :D yeayyy!So basically I have been in college for almost a month already.Everything went well,Alhamdulillah.I just done my Islamic,GLT and Malaysian studies presentation last week.Kinda nervous though considering I'm not really good in doing presentations.So I have to improve at some point.lol so last night,I had double sahur with ervi.I had indomee burger and mcdonalds(my goodness,irresistable!) And yeah,I woke up late today.And now I'm in front of my little notebook writing this blog.lol So anyways I don't have much to say but I would like to wish to all Muslims everywhere,happy fasting and may Allah bless our Ramadhan.InsyaAllah.
Lots of love,SA xx

No comments: