Monday, September 3, 2012

September?Let's go!

Well hello there guys!It's already September.Wow,how fast the time goes by.
Right now,I'm having my semester break and yeah.Today I went off to help Ryan doing his final project.I gotta admit it's been a while since we do these kinds of things and yeah.I miss doing this a lot!Well we actually made a commercial for Ryan's showcase so you guys should wait for the video to come out.Gonna be edit them real soon;)
Apart of that,we had Ervi,Eqal and Alay today helping out our video-shooting;) We started off by leaving the house around 3-4 after fetching Ervi,Eqal and Alay up then we off to the shooting venue.We finished them real quick cause Ryan said it's a very very short video.So yeah.Then Alay had to go back early because he have stuffs to do.so Ryan,Eqal,Ervi and I went off to Midvalley using KTM(no,we left our car at the LRT).Considering it's been a while since I haven't been going to places with LRTs.hehe so we had a good time window shopping and messing around along the way:P
Then we went back to my place to freshen up and take a rest after a long day of walking.Then we head to Damansara PErdana for supper and then send Ervi and Eqal back home.
It was a very good day indeed.Though we had a long day.It was worth it.Okay well,this is just about what happens today.I'm gonna be doing another project real soon.So yeah,wait for it,InsyaAllah ;) till then,so long and have a great September and before I forget,Selamat Hari Raya to all the muslims around the world!Okay take care people!
Love,SA

No comments: