Monday, December 31, 2012

Au Revoir 2012,Bonjour 2013!


Well hello there lovelettes! how have you guys been doing? I'm pretty sure you guys are well ;) So yeah,it's finally 2013! my goodness.Time flies by so fast these days.I just can't wait to start something new and well,being productive is a part of it.haha
Well,it's kinda fun watching people posting fireworks pictures on social sites.But unfortunately,I kinda spent my New Years Eve at home.Listening to A rocket to the moon and wrapping myself since it's kinda cold tonight.haha So that's how I celebrate my New Year.hahaha
I know,I'll be missing 2012 so much! why? well,I'm finally in college.Blessed with such awesome people in my life.I got Nick(le car ) and probably the most unforgettable memories in 2012.I'm just going to miss this a lot.Yes,I have to admit there were ups and downs in certain parts but hey,what's life without challenge?I've learned a lot in 2012.Gaining experiences,learning mistakes.Made me who I am today.
Well,this 2013 is just a beginning.I'm resetting all of my emotions,my childish behaviors( only a bit! haha ) and my weird habits.well,my new years resolution will be much better than before.I'm letting go of all the negativities behind and keep on moving forward.Past are just bad memories.That's all :)
So yeah,2013 is a new beginning of a new Chapter in life of le me :3 Let's just hope that this year can bring out the best of me :) Till then,adios amigos! Good night people and have an AWESOME NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: