Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Love you;)Syahira Raszaily

Baby,ignore what they say,eventhou its true we had our pictures together.But there's one thing she didnt have,the friendship we had built since last year.I know what I say.and i know how you really feel sayang.i missed all the things we done.when we hangout together,go to my house and yeah,swimming in the rain.i missed all those part,especially when we're with you.baby,when you moved to Damansara,didnt you remember the times we had when we went out together?every one of us cried to not letting you go.because we know,things like this wouldve happen.to my Syahira Raszaily,dont worry sayang because you know how much we love you and we missed you even for a minute,a second,a time,and day.

and enough say,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH;)
-Sarah Azureen

No comments: