Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A very Current Life Story



Every day wasn't the same day in school.There's always gonna be new stories,new haters and mostly those people who cant see us showing our grins and laughters.but dont even mind about that,those thing wont get in our way.i'm confused with my life right now,even in love life,i cant even handle the truth about it and i'm still against it.I've been sick nowadays and I'm not doing my best part of taking care about everyone including my own self.i've not been in a good mood since I thought so many about everything on what to do,what will i do and what are the consequences i'm going to take doing it.I'm done thinking about the unthinkable things.from this day forward,i'm thinking straight and just mostly,the current things in my life.

No comments: