Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry guys I havent been updating my blog lately.i've been busy with school,homeworks and all.and yeah,Thank God i got some time to wrote this.Or else i wont be having so much time sitting and playing around.okay,school was a definite okay,but i havent been with my classmate friends lately.ive to admit almost all the openhouses yang kena ajak.sumpah i tak pergi langsung.even my old friend pun takdapat attend.shiteroos those timings!kalau boleh pergi pun whether i got no money or no transport.thats usual.So I maybe will be having some makan2 at my house next week maybe saturday or sunday.cant decide.And i'll be pretty busy that time.Im actually not in a very good mood today.I'm stressed out with these things thats been happening to me.So IM IN NEED OF A VERY VERY NICE BREAK.Im too tired.i need to settle things down.Okay guys,gotta jet.will be blogging the next time when my mood is okay.cheeeeeriooosss!

No comments: