Friday, July 26, 2013

Ramadhan ;)

Hi everyone;) first and foremost I would like to wish salam Ramadhan to all the Muslims around the world;) hope you guys are having a good one insyaAllah.

Well we all had a wonderful iftar yesterday. It was kind of my first time making plans and Alhamdulillah it went perfectly just fine. We reached at The Curve around 6 and Rickson and Afiq were waiting for us. Then Hazril and I went to buy a cake for Yasir since his birthday was today . Happy 19 Yasir! ! Haha but we celebrated last night. It was pretty weird because it was a Thai restaurant and the food choice was a bit complicated.  But overall the food was better than what I expected. We did some fear factor also since certain of us ordered spicy food and the food was over the top spicy. Luckily I only trid Afiq's dish.hahaha then after we had our iftar, I asked the waiter to get the cake.  Certainly Yasir didn't expect it. We all took pictures and certainly it was the best day of the whole month ;) I almost cried cause my plan actually works. Alhamdulillah ;)
I can't ever stop loving you guys. May our friendship lasts forever insyaAllah :)

Ohh and short note, after that we all went off and I kinda got to meet 'that someone' and we hangout for a while :) thank you love♥

I think thats just about it.i can say that this was the best memories that happened this month. Thank you Allah ;)

No comments: