Saturday, January 11, 2014

Determination ;)

Well, hello there everyone ! How have you guys been doing? How is 2014 have been treating you? I hope that you guys are having a wonderful moment right now. Well for me,  I have the best of news :) why? Well I just watched 47 Ronin last Wednesday and I got so attracted with this one guy that has a full skeleton tattoo on his face. Well for me I find it interesting and I then thought,  why don't I try to recreate his look? Well I'm not gonna tattoo my face but well, I can try to use makeup to create the look. Then I tried the look.  For 2 hours and I got this as a result. It's not perfect but I think if I extended it for 3 hours I might have a better outcome. So here you go :) anyways hope you guys are having an awesome day ahead! Lots of love, SA xx

No comments: