Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy 12th Birthday, Syaza Natrah!♡

On the 11th of January, my sister turned 12. Knowing that she's a grown up girl makes me feel old  despite the age gap between both of us is 8 years. We celebrated her birthday in an Arabic restaurand called Al Rawsha situated in Jalan Ampang. Well at first she was disappointed cause we didn't get her a cake due to everything happened last minute. Then when my dad gave her the present,  she was surprised because the packaging was very ugly. Why? I wrapped her present with newspaper. So this is her reaction :)

She have been wanting the polaroid camera since last year. The reason why i wrapped it with newspaper because my dad always say that just because something that is ugly on the outside doesnt mean that its not pretty on the inside. So that is why we always have to present good thoughts on something no matter what :) So to my little sister, have fun being 12 and i love you so much♡ lots of love, SA xx


No comments: