Sunday, February 16, 2014

Twisted fate

To have someone who appreciate your presence is so hard to find nowadays. I cannot help but to say that the love of my life gave me such a handful of experience in being in love. I know that I have to face the challenges and dealing with misunderstandings and having to know that some people are different in a way of showing their love towards one another. every piece of hardship will worth it in the end. There's no turning back. I'm glad that I meet someone like him. 

I can't say that I'm not in love with this man, fact is I have gone overboard.  I'm obsessed with this man. I like the way he treated me, in a way he changed my mindset in the thought of being friends with people. How he asked me to change my male attitude ( yes, he did!) I mean its for the better. Right now I'm already in college and I'm wearing a freaking damn skirt! The only time I wore a skirt to college was last year and it definitely feels so weird. Its comfortable in a way though.  No wonder girls like to wear baju kurung because it's quick and simple. Yeah haha

Well, apart of thinking that everything is breaking down, I mean I still not capable of understanding his true behaviour. He is so far the hardest person to change. Which is a great thing for me. Allah wanted to test me how far can I go. InsyaAllah I hope Allah can give me strength in dealing this smoothly. Well. Despite everything, he is the one that I truly love.

Will update you people more later and I am still in love with you R :*

Lots of love, S.A

1 comment:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Allah be with you :)
Follow each other.