Friday, August 6, 2010

06082010;D

Today was a good day for celebrating Nami's sweet sixteen.awh.you're sixteen already.welcome to the club!hahaa.well,today was quite fun thou.we had karaoke and yeah,made a suprise birthday cake for Nami.It was great:D I didnt get a chance to sing much today cause i had a very bad sore throat and still have it now:( After the karaoke,Nami have to get back home and we all hugged her and after that,we headed to NZ for dinner.(well,sorta) hahahaa.then Mama called me and she told me that they're having dinner at KFC nearby.So I walked and thinking all about the things happened today.Good ones:) To my babes,dont worry about me,im over it.No matter how hard it is.I did it.Believe me,Ive already got through this kind of situation A LOT.So yeah,i'm cool.Everybody's cool and the earth's cool;D Love yah lots my Loves;)

Im so tired right now.i need a rest.

No comments: