Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fakers

My god,why did you guys have to be so fake?I mean,you signed up for some social network but then you used other people's photo.I mean,if its a celebrity then it's up to the social network's thing lah.but you're using other people's photo and saying it was your photo.i mean,dont you think it's not a good thing to do?okay,seriously,ive met a couple of fakers in this one social network,and yeah.a boy and a girl.both of them are using my friend's photo.The girl,my god.She posted on her status saying why people started to accuse her of stealing other people's photo and all.and i was like,hey babe why dont we meet up.So I can tell them whats real.Then,the girl never replied and I think she stopped using it for some reason.Then,this one boy,yeah he was faking about everything.and the stupid thing was,he even asked for my number.I was like,wth man,you're fake,using other people's photo and now,you're in an open relationship with some girl who dont even know how'd you really look like.Dont you think how would the girl feel if she knew it wasnt your face all along?you guys gotta think man.you're making that person famous.hahaha.man,i dont even know why you guys did these kind of things.

No comments: