Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What a small world!

I got so tired with all of these exams.Haih,today was Perdagangan,sivik and arts.the perdagangan and sivik was okay.but i dont do well in my arts paper.i got tumbled up with the colours and it came out hell bad.gosh what to do-.- and today,while i was online-ing my facebook and all.i was wall-to-wall commenting with my friend Ib.And then something just made me shocked out of it.Ryan's friend,Faris join the club,and i was like.god,they two know each other?!how could i NOT know this! hahahaa.it was kinda funny thou because i didnt know that Faris is actually Ib's senior in his school.well,that was like 2 years ago.hahaha.it was fun actually.and i laughed hard thinking about this!hahahaha:D
you guys made my day!
Oh yeah.I gotta go.got a lot of studying to do considering tomorrow is MATHS PAPER!-.-
love yah:D

No comments: