Friday, October 8, 2010

crap em

Hey ho guys!sorry i havent been blogging for quite a while.Well,I've been through some things that effin fucked up.I dont know,it's just that some days arent that good for me.I've been missing this one guy much.Wont gonna tell his name though but yeah,I havent met him for quite a while.And yesterday,Arslan treat us some drinks at Curve and I met his friend named Shapur or something like that.Quite sweet actually:) and we hangout with Nazran and the people as Al-Safa yesterday.I even met Delly.He's as adorable as always.hahaha my gosh i miss him lots.oh yeah.forgot to tell you guys.I met me ex when we're hanging out.urgh,he pierced!thank god he didnt ask me to join him-.- that would be like,I dont know,uncomfortable maybe?And Ive been like watching Family Guy nowadays.I know it's like x-rated and all but yeah,kinda fun watchin it.And I have been doing some exercise and been dieting.Less eating to be exact.but yeah.I'll be having my final exam on the 15th and wish me luck guys.Okay guys,gotta go then,shuap shuap doodles!okay now im being stipud:pp hahahaha.lol-Sarah

No comments: