Friday, October 15, 2010

DREAM ON!

Have you ever felt like erasing some part of your memories from the past?well I do.Its about my ex.Oh yeah,he's the only one who is busybody with every people that I know in my life.He's the one who is stupid for letting me go.Well,it was for my own good anyway.I did changed alot after being with him.I mean,kata dah break,cukup la doh.Nak suruh kawan aku call2 aku suruh aku call kau.For what?menyusahkan aku lagi?aku sanggup tunggu kau kat kl sentral,teman kau cari kerja kat PAVILION yang kau WORSHIP sangat tu,ape aku dapat?kaki sakit,lepas tu baru aku dapat tau yang kau dah kata we already brokeup that time.

Aku tak kisah doh,but when this thing started sampai orang kat fs tanya aku ape cerita?for what do people want to know Im your bloody ex?aku jumpa kau SEKALI je pun.bukan beribu kali.One more THING!GET OVER IT OKAY?!you're nothing to me.kau sakitkan hati aku lepas tu kau nak cari aku balik.FOR WHAT?TELL ME.nak couple balik?haih sorry lah.I made a promise to myself.ALL MY EXES ARE BULLSHITS.takde yang pandai jaga hati aku langsung.They call me unemotional.you know why?I dont cry.cause I know my tears is too precious for you.tolong la doh.Get out of my life.my other exes pun live on with their lives but not you.eh btw,dulu,when you said you dreamt to become a singer?you know it just makes me sick everytime you talk about it.sebab kau cakap non-stop and yeah,keep on dreamin.jaga mak kau tu.bukan tinggalkan dia.

P/s:annoying me just gonna make me care less

No comments: