Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh Hell Yeah Stupid Things

I still dont know why they wanted to brag about this stuff anymore.I mean,having your own openhouse without parental guidance can be quite tiring and yeah,you wont gonna know how it feels when you have to take care of the foods,the drinks,the garbage and the people that comes.It wasnt easy.you should try it,and tell me how it really goes.

Say,you have a bestfriend too right?have I ever been like not letting you guys have fun with your bestfriends?I wouldnt even have the slightest idea to even stop you from being with your bestfriends.Why do we even need to fight about bestfriends?did i ever like ditching you guys out?Did I ever made my own plan and went out w/out telling you guys?well,as far as the friends i have,they're okay with it.take it easy man.

And yeah,As far as i know,Im not the type of people who really dont actually exaggerate about things that can be solved in a nick of time.ask me what's wrong.dont just make some bad assumptions.ergh,I hate being like this.orang dah okay tiba2 je ada yang tak okay.kalau benda macam ni jadi baik takpayah la doh.

No comments: