Friday, November 19, 2010

The Girl's thing:)

Okay,well this is what all girls love the most.MAKEUPS!and yeah,It all started one day when I was not that sleepy and I had the urge to find a makeup tutorial for smoky eyes.for some reason i admit that i really love smoky eyes makeup.So I went on to Youtube and search for it.I watched alot of other makeup tutorial but I met someone's channel even better.It's Michelle Phan.and yeah,i admit she is the best makeup guru i've ever watched.she likes to give tips on how to apply good makeup and lots of other tutorials about having a healthy skin and it's definitely eco-friendly:) so yeah,as I've been watching her vids since last year,I met her sister in law's channel.That is Promise Tamang Phan.She also a good makeup guru too.Well,they both have the same passion for makeups.So yeah,i've been watching them both and yeah,i did followed some of their tutorials and it works!seriously,these two girls are amazing and they help girls like us look beautiful.So thanks to Michelle and Promise Phan.I managed to learn lots about makeups and yeah,that's how i get good makeups.Thanks and love you both lots:)xx

P/S:Well,im sure you guys not quite sure who they are so,Im gonna put some of their photos here:) enjoy peeps!


Michelle and Promise Phan:D





So that's them alright!so have a look at their tutorials!I'm sure you'll like it<3

lots of love,sarah
xx<3

No comments: