Monday, November 8, 2010

Just standing here alone

It's 5 am in the morning and i just woke up.I fell asleep and ryan didnt woke me up.but he shouted at me to woke him up at 9-.- so yeah,im having a very very bad fever right now.but it started on Saturday so no way I can be infected by ryan cause his fever starts on thursday.So yeah,here i am.Like a drug addict,which I am not.eating fever pills at least 4hrs a day,2 times of antibiotic,and cough syrup which I really need to finish them fast.And im not going to school today cause im scared it would become more terrible like yesterday.I almost fainted at school thou-_-" sorry for the broken grammar and all,im still not really that awake and maybe because of this stupid pills.sigh,what to do right?so ill just have to take those meds and continue to take them until im really really okay.so yeah guys,gotta go.I need to go back to sleep.good bye:)

No comments: