Monday, November 15, 2010

That someone:)

Well,have you had that special someone you always just want to talk to?I mean,you kinda like 'em but you didnt have the guts to stand and talk to him/her?well,I do.Eventhough it may look kinda stupid but yeah.I have these kind of weird thing.I known him 4years ago and we never been in the same class.just the opposite or next to.So yeah,he's okay.quite smart and all but yeah.I havent even talk to him.I guess i did talked to him but that was just like asking him to do something or somewhat.and apart from that,he's the first guy i'm scared to say hi.I just dont know why i cant.and yeah,the fact that i like him is unbearable.Eventhough i think that i like someone else,it's always been him who i really cant forget.I mean,everytime when i got up from bed,getting ready for school,the next thing i will remember is HIM.(but study comes first lah:p) He just made my day somehow.His smile never fades.that's why i like him.It all started from his smile.I just love to see him smile(stop,okay im not a psycho).So yeah,now its the end of school year and i still cant talk to him even once.i guess he dosent really into social networking and all.so looks like i have to do it the old way(which i dont know what).i need somebody to help me thou:( i just wanted to be friends with him before its too darn late.

No comments: