Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jumpin Jeepers!

Well,hello peeps!Sorry i havent been bloggin these quite few days.So yeah.Im done with my final exams!yeayy!but i already get 2 papers and the result was -.-' okay so lets get on with it.So today,i'll be going to Ilham PD for 3 days.I'm gonna miss my friends here:( And yeah,another 2 more weeks then school ends!yeahhh but not for long-.- And sadly,ryan is sick and I have to take care all of his things now.yeah,for some reason.If somebody or someone asked me,what's the best thing that's ever happen to your life? then I will say,Im gladly I was born with the best brother on my side.who is also my good friend.Eventhou we do fight alot,even my dad say that we fight like there's no ending,but yeah.I enjoyed it.At first,none of my friends thought we're actually sibs cause he looked more like my mom and i looked more like my dad.Even one of my friend thought that we're like in a relationship.oh come on,me and my brother?that's just gross.lol.And yeah,to have a brother who's gonna be there for you no matter what,im thankful for that.I havent been a good sister thou,but we aint perfect aite?So I'll just hope that he'll always be with me no matter what.He's gonna be my wedding photographer if i get married lol:p so off we go then,gotta pack my things so that i dont rush things up.:)

No comments: